Bonnet flame`s,grapics

Superstox

As i am currently busy whit my randell 06 car , im want a design in front off the bonnet that`s going over into 2 side panels,

Like willie peeters car or something like that.

Or who whant`s to Design my Real life car , your name will be on the car.

Car is : Yellow roof , darkRed Panels and purple chassis.

PM Please or post below.

dsc00025jw2.jpg

Greetz Francois damen

Edited by Superstox

Morning

I would be more than happy to design and supply printed vinyl graphics for your car,

If you look on the off topic section on the forum you will see my frist airbrush work, if you scroll to the bottom of the last page you will see are latest car we doing in printed vinyl.

If you would like us to do this then we can have you send some pics of all the panels at scale we can then print and laminate then send to you to apply.

We would design the whole thing on a computer for you so you could see if you like it or want to make any changes before we print.

For any more info please send a pm and we will try to help where we can.

If you stuck for ideas what you would like have a compertition on here for peps to design it then the best one we will replacate it in printed vinyl as long as the winner supplys us with good quality graphics.

Thanks jay

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..