Ford Capri mk3 pics wanted!

DrDoolittle

Ok, Got it in game now, but not quite compared with what i wanted:P

if your using a 3ds-.mod converter outside max you will get this, its just trial and error moving it around everytime, it takes forever

yh im using that bcause i dont have 3ds max 3, but i moved my car to same place as granny mk2 but now i got an error in game, same as above.. how can i solve this?

Hmm, tried it but didnt work... anyone else know what i can do??

What bit didn't work, the car still coming out in the wrong place?

Did you reset the Xform too?

When the car was rotated in game, i moved and scaled it into another place (where the granada mk2 is in) after that, i tried it in game, and got an error

I tried to collapse the edit mesh etc. but didnt work. still got the same error.

What is xform? never heard about it.

Any luck with getting it in game mate??

Not sure what xform is but if its got a few 'Layers' try collapsing them all into 1. I think the best way for you to try getting it ingame would be to find a version of 3ds max 3...always had probs getting ingame using max 8 then using another prog to convert to .mod...but 3ds max 3 exports directly as a .mod file excluding any problems.

edit~ just noticed Collapsing them has already been mentioned so forget that bit lol

Edited by n1tr089

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..