Help

Walker363

Hi

I have been practicing round skegness for a bit and have been having problems. When I go to brake and turn into the corner my car will turn but when I brake it just goes straight on. I am wondering if it is anything to do with my settings :shrug:

Thanks to tinman for helping me but I am wondering if theres anyone out there that can help me as it is starting to annoy me now :banghead2:

Here is a few pics of my settings. If you can help it would be great.

Thanks

Walker

post-7406-1239567368.jpg

post-7406-1239567416.jpg

Hi Walker,

This may be a bit of a long shot, but have you checked if you have any of the driving aids turned on (they can be turned on mistakenly by hitting their assigned keys when playing offline - they will be disabled in an online server). Check in the difficulty menu - there's things like steering help and braking help which have caught me out in the past.

Otherwise, it sounds quite strange - does it happen on all tracks? If not, i suppose it could be setup related (brake bias?).

Hope it helps a little.

Craig

Hi Walker,

This may be a bit of a long shot, but have you checked if you have any of the driving aids turned on (they can be turned on mistakenly by hitting their assigned keys when playing offline - they will be disabled in an online server). Check in the difficulty menu - there's things like steering help and braking help which have caught me out in the past.

Otherwise, it sounds quite strange - does it happen on all tracks? If not, i suppose it could be setup related (brake bias?).

Hope it helps a little.

Craig

Thanks to MoR for helping me out. Problem solved :thumbup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..