rFactor Setup Folders

ciderman22

I have created a new profile (ciderman222) and because its a new profile all the data is new and blank. How do I get all my settings from my other profile (ciderman22) into my new one, eg setups.

I have all my F2 setups in ciderman22 and I need to move them to ciderman222. I have gone into the folder where the games are but I'm not sure what to move where.

Any help appreciated.

I have created a new profile (ciderman222) and because its a new profile all the data is new and blank. How do I get all my settings from my other profile (ciderman22) into my new one, eg setups.

I have all my F2 setups in ciderman22 and I need to move them to ciderman222. I have gone into the folder where the games are but I'm not sure what to move where.

Any help appreciated.

Hi Cider

If you go into 'C:\Program Files\rFactor\UserData\ciderman22\Settings' you will find all your setup folders there just highlight them all and copy them into 'C:\Program Files\rFactor\UserData\ciderman222\Settings'

Hope this helps

Craig

Any help appreciated.

Hi Cider

If you go into 'C:\Program Files\rFactor\UserData\ciderman22\Settings' you will find all your setup folders there just highlight them all and copy them into 'C:\Program Files\rFactor\UserData\ciderman222\Settings'

Hope this helps

Craig

Thanks for your help Craig. Ive been doing exactly as you said for the last few days and still could not see the setups, then i noticed that next to the load/save heading in the garage there is a button that changes from All to Vehicle. Changing it to ALL did the trick.

Cheers.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..