Points Chart Updates

Johno3

I will try and keep this up to date at the end of every meeting. I will only attach the points charts that have been effected by the meeting that has gone by. I will start a new post each week, so you can see the differences.

PLEASE NOTE:

Whilst this should be accurate, please take the points on Kev's site as Official. Kev's site can be accessed by clicking on the points charts on the UK Dirt Website.

Points Championships After Kings Lynn (9/7/2009)

* PLEASE NOTE: Due to the fact I was in later than planned, I have completed only the main 3 points charts for your viewing pleasure.

post-189-1247180934.jpg post-189-1247180951.jpg post-189-1247180966.jpg

THE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP SEMI FINAL GRIDS WILL BE ANNOUNCED TOMORROW NIGHT, BOTH ON THE FORUM, AND IN THE NEWSLETTER. I AM AWAITING OFFICIAL CONFIRMATION.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Points Championships After Skegness (5/8/2009)

Here is the latest points chart after Skegness. I have made a bit of a mistake with the jokers, so if you have played one, and I have not inlcluded it on the table, then can you please send me a quick PM. Kev will have the official stats though, dont worry.

post-189-1249926688.jpg post-189-1249926666.jpg

Edited by Johno3

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..