World Championship Semi Final Grids

Johno3

WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP SEMI FINAL GRIDS

Semi 1: COVENTRY - Thursday 16th July 2009 - Start time: 8pm (This Thursday)

ROW 1: 288 .. 112

ROW 2: 137 .. 16

ROW 3: 2 .. 8

ROW 4: 17 .. 290

ROW 5: 291 .. 216

ROW 6: 391 .. 151

ROW 7: 259 .. 525

ROW 8: 331 .. 18

ROW 9: 286 .. 351

ROW 10: 39 .. 380

Semi 2: BIRMINGHAM - Thursday 13th August - Start time: 8pm

ROW 1: 136 .. 363

ROW 2: 3 .. 531

ROW 3: 561 .. 315

ROW 4: 11 .. 233

ROW 5: 365 .. 188

ROW 6: 488 .. 500

ROW 7: 300 .. 527

ROW 8: 221 .. 323

ROW 9: 256 .. 515

ROW 10: 599 .. 164

Reserves: 48, 52, 6, 15, 435

The newsletter also contains the grids with a brief writeup about the Coventry Semi Final. The newsletter will be available later on tonight / tomorrow morning.

Time permitting, I hope to have a semi finalprogramme available too.

Cheers

Johno

Edited by Johno3

If i cant make this friday mornings meeting can i swap ? or will i have to do consi. As i might be away. if im home though will the semi be run 1st as i could do just that race before i had to go to work

If i cant make this friday mornings meeting can i swap ? or will i have to do consi. As i might be away. if im home though will the semi be run 1st as i could do just that race before i had to go to work

Hello Munis,

Can you swap? I am afraid not - you have to race in the semi final that yuou are allocated.

Can ou go in the consolation without racing the semi final? Last year we did allow this, and I imagine we will again due to the numbers that we have, but I need to check with the team first of all.

Wehn is the semi final race? It will be the third heat of the night as we will probably be running a two thirds format. We do it this way to allow people the chance to have a warm up race before their semi final. That said, if you need to go after at the end of the semi final, then you are more than welcome, just tell the rm on the night.

Ihope that helps - feel free to ask if you have more queries :thumbs_up:

Cheers

Johno

im glad i have got the brum semi as shale is still a big learning curve for me. well chuffed with a row 4 start being in the first half of the grid never thought i would get that far up tbh.

im proud as punch just to be in a semi and i know i have little chance at all if any to qualify for the big one im happy just to be there.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..