Hayley Parkinson new witts car

Matty300

Hi matty,

As demon says, the flcsT pretty much covers that car, and any new chassis additions will be of something a bit different, which is why we put the falding and the lund in the last one (unfortunately there isn't much different out there! And the more 'different' you go, the less it's used, so the more time is wasted lol!). The great thing about the upgrades system in rfactor is it allows us lots of room for getting as many skins as possible onto one chassis and have them all look pretty much correct.

Having said that, the car looks awesome, I love the witts chassis that he's been building since the one I modelled for heat, great shape to them, and the scoops are cool too!

Thanks,

MoR

Hi matty,

As demon says, the flcsT pretty much covers that car, and any new chassis additions will be of something a bit different, which is why we put the falding and the lund in the last one (unfortunately there isn't much different out there! And the more 'different' you go, the less it's used, so the more time is wasted lol!). The great thing about the upgrades system in rfactor is it allows us lots of room for getting as many skins as possible onto one chassis and have them all look pretty much correct.

Having said that, the car looks awesome, I love the witts chassis that he's been building since the one I modelled for heat, great shape to them, and the scoops are cool too!

Thanks,

MoR

Ok fair enough MoR,maybe the rob harrad NZ style car would be interesting? I am surprised the lundy chassis isn't used more, i used your heat witts chassis & have a soft spot for Ray's cars, they always look great.

Edited by matty

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..