Msn Problem

sibbs

Hi lads, I installed the new Msn messenger a few weeks back it has been working fine up untill yesterday now it keeps coming up with 'Windows Live Messenger encountered a problem and needs to close' i have tried re installing it but no luck. Any help apprciated.

Thanks Sibbs

Hi lads, I installed the new Msn messenger a few weeks back it has been working fine up untill yesterday now it keeps coming up with 'Windows Live Messenger encountered a problem and needs to close' i have tried re installing it but no luck. Any help apprciated.

Thanks Sibbs

reinstall the old version m8, i had the same problem. no problems what so ever with the old one running.

may have certain bugs with the live and maybe just doesnt agree with your machine.

tosh

Yeah thats the one, Rather than start a new topic i have another question, Some symbols like hearts, stars ect will show up as boxes on my screen, Anyone got any ideas what that would be if it makes sense? Thanks Sibbs.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..