R Factor

Budge313

ok i've re-installed it, updated it, re-registered it,

I get the r factor logo to start with then this any help plz ????

and the spec of my pc just in case someone was wondering, ok i know it's not the best but should be ok, it was before

post-38-1249757072.jpg

post-38-1249757086.jpg

Edited by Budge313

hi m8, can you do a screenshot of the 'memory' tab on the second screenie please? i'm concerned as to why it says '2,048kb (25% used)' on the screenie.....also, with the 5500 graphics, do you need to go into rfactor config and turn it down to dx8 to get it running and turn the graphics levels down in-game?

hmmm its a weird one but i've had a root around.....couldn't find anything related to this in the rsc forum (but i'm going to have 'waiting for forum.racesimcentral.com....' on my headstone lol, thats a bloody slow board) but i've found a couple of links on google to the '0x7c910ef4' code...these appear to relate to an iexplore.exe problem (and i think rf uses the explorer windows system) so this may help:

Hello,

I have a quick fix that might work for you. I was getting a similar iexplorer.exe application error. And, I followed the steps below. Now, I don't receive any application errors on any websites.

Quick fix:

In your internet explorer: Click on Tools

Click on: Internet Options

Go to the Advance Tab

Search for: Enable memory protection to help mitigate online attacks

Uncheck this box, Click Apply, Then click OK

Close Internet Explorer, Open Internet Explorer Again, Go to the website that was giving you trouble just to check to see if this worked. It may or may not work for you. I can't guarantee it, but I hope it does. I did for me.

(from this thread)

might be worth switching that protection off then trying rfactor again, just in case your windows is protecting you from responses to an exe command.

aside from that, i'm baffled.....the other apps that had this problem suggested a re-install :(

good luck, rsvp ........ wrighty

budge bin it m8 u will only get me banned if you get it up and running lmao

LMAO.... is that where your hiding these days, So 2morrow Ebuyer looks good, £600 to race you again m8 will be well worth it, (Even if it is only for 1 week) :rofl:

I'll get it sorted in time, just not that bothered at mo, but i'm sure i'll see you soon :)

budge bin it m8 u will only get me banned if you get it up and running lmao

LMAO.... is that where your hiding these days, So 2morrow Ebuyer looks good, £600 to race you again m8 will be well worth it, (Even if it is only for 1 week) :rofl:

I'll get it sorted in time, just not that bothered at mo, but i'm sure i'll see you soon :)

i look forward to it m8 lol

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..