laptop that runs Rfactor

Sam326

Hi lads, im after a laptop to run Rfactor Lfs And Banger heat, Just wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction? Maybe post some links of some that will run these?

Thanks Sam

I wouldnt recomend running it on a laptop Sam, although I know people are. Something like This should do you.

Edited by drumbstick

Well if you want to pay more money for a laptop thats not as good as other shops i would reccomend pc world and currys.

Cant really get anything better for the price than what i posted above.

Hi lads, im after a laptop to run Rfactor Lfs And Banger heat, Just wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction? Maybe post some links of some that will run these?

Thanks Sam

http://www.cdiscount.co.uk/Computing/lapto...0Aspire%205715Z

This is the exact model of laptop i ran rFactor and Heat on when i started out, but you lose some of the Functions due to lack of keys (camera views etc nothing that affects game play), it was not to bad and ran the games ok but the graphics had to be turned down on rFactor if a lot of people were on line and couldn't be upgraded so i changed to a desk top.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..