POLITE WARNING: Rejoining the track

Johno3

Hello Guys,

I think this is something that normally has to be done at some point in the season, but I would like to remind you once again.

Please becareful when rejoining the race, whether you are rejoining from the infield, or after a spin. You may not mean to take anyone out deliberately, but carelessness when rejoining the track can spoil other people’s races, and thus the enjoyment of the members.

Can I also remind you that rejoining the race carelessly, meaning you don’t look at what you are doing, intentional or not, can lead to disciplinary action being taken.

If you are unhappy with the way that someone has rejoined the race, then please feel free to PM me with the details, and the Disciplinary Team will take a look at the incident.

It became appeared to rear its head again last night, especially people using the shale. I know sometimes we end up on the inside, and it does get annoying (happened to me last night) but please try to find a gap in the racing before rejoining the race. In the event of a spin, please do not keep your foot down to try and correct. There was an incident last night that I seen where a driver kept his foot in, and took another 3 drivers out. This is not acceptable, and is punishable.

You have all now been reminded - the next step is to start handing out discippinary points.

Please remember, we want to create the best possible racing, and in the main the racing at UK Dirt F1 is fantastic, and we want, with your help, to keep it that way!!

Cheers

Johno

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..