new to rfactor f1's

munch264

dont suppose any1 would know what kind of speeds i should be doing seems like everytime i go above 60 i just spin lol but without doing i just above the lap times on f2 forums so i suppose thats pretty good

& if i shouldnt be going faster than that any idea how to set my steering wheel up so it dont try go over so quick lol at moment i gotta be very careful with accelerator

i using a xbox360 wireless steering wheel :)

Hello Munch,

First of all, welcome to UK Dirt Rfactor F1!!

All of our lap times are kept on a big database at www.kev149.com. The website is thanks to Kev149. If you click on Rfactor 2009, Fixtures, and the any track, a little tool bar comes up at the bottom, where you can then see the lap times.

I am afraid I am not good when it comes to setting up a steering wheel. My setup was created by a member called Hutch. I am not on that computer right now, but I will try and remember to post up a pick at some point over the weekend. Mine is not for pedals thoughs, as I dont use them.

Cheers

Johno

cheers for reply :)

thanks for site address i now have something to aim for

i think steering wheel is sorted now i think it just case of apllying to much pressure on accelerator to early :)

Edited by munch264

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..