Scunthorpe (ST: 8pm) / Belle Vue (ST: 9:30pm)

Dazza290

post-178-1251751868.jpg
post-178-1251751889.jpg

Thursday rFactor F1 action see’s another double header in the form of Belle Vue, and a new track to grace the fixture list thanks to that man Madcowie, in Scunthorpe.

Belle Vue as always will see some top action, the tight shale way often produces a mixture of race winners whilst Scunthorpe is again likely to throw up some surprises as many drivers have commented saying this is the slipperiest track of the lot!

Last week saw an Ipswich/Baarlo double header with the drivers to watch at those meetings being 3 Johno with a long overdue Championship win, and TomD picking up some excellent wins from the very back of the grid including the meeting final at Baarlo.

Book in for Scunthorpe on the UkDirt site and Belle Vue on the forum for what promises to be another classic night of full lock sideways shale action. Don’t forget yer goggles now!

P.s Please ignore the date on the Belle Vue poster!

Hello Guys,

Just a quick reminder about this weeks two meetings...... both big meetings in different ways.

I will be race managing the Scunthorpe Meeting, with Kev race managing the Belle Vue meeting.

If you wish to play your joker at tomorrow nights Scunthorpe meeting, then please PM KEV before the meeting and NOT me, especially if you are in or around the shootout.

I will try to keep you up to date throughout the night on how the point situation is in regards the shootout, BUT remember, I will not know until the end of the meeting if anyone has played their joker, so therefore I can only update with normal meeting points. I will try and have the 6 confirmed qualifiers on the meeting results for you, after confirming them with Kev of course.

EDIT: PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THE START TIME FOR THE FIRST MEETING IS 8PM, NOT 8:30PM.

Cheers

Johno

Edited by Johno3

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..