Logitech MOMO FFB Wheel

martin379

Hi,

I have for sale a Logitech MOMO FFB wheel. I bought it earlier in the year off of ebay with the intention of using it regularly to race rFactor but have ended up only using it 2 or 3 times.

Both the wheel and pedals are in good condition and since I paid £50 for it and have hardly used it I'd be looking for about £35 for it.

I could take it to most Crimond, Cowdenbeath and Knockhill meetings or I could post it but it is quite heavy so the postage won't be that cheap.

Thanks,

Martin

post-908-1251823486.jpg

post-908-1251823565.jpg

I wouldnt buy that... it keeps turning right!

With the F1 Stockcar mod for rFactor it does have a problem with only wanting to turn right but there are ways of curing that. However with every other mod or game I did try it on it works fine, but thanks for your input.

I'll be putting the wheel on ebay over the weekend, just put it on here because I thought someone might be looking for a wheel.

With the F1 Stockcar mod for rFactor it does have a problem with only wanting to turn right but there are ways of curing that. However with every other mod or game I did try it on it works fine, but thanks for your input.

I'll be putting the wheel on ebay over the weekend, just put it on here because I thought someone might be looking for a wheel.

Ahh so it`s the nut behind the wheel thats the problem, theres nothing wrong with the wheel itself.........

Edited by Mart 870

Ahh so it`s the nut behind the wheel thats the problem, theres nothing wrong with the wheel itself.........

If you don't want to buy it, stop posting :thumbup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..