Nividia 8500gt

Guest smuger78

Guest smuger78

hi all i've just orderd a copy of r-factor and my graphics card is a nividia 8500gt will it run ok on this card or will i need to upgrade it?? Any help with this will be very gratefull.

Regars Smuger

hi all i've just orderd a copy of r-factor and my graphics card is a nividia 8500gt will it run ok on this card or will i need to upgrade it?? Any help with this will be very gratefull.

Regars Smuger

i'm using 8500gt with 1gb onboard graphics ram, and 1gb 'normal' ram, rfactor works fine :) (not perfect but not sh1te lol)

Guest smuger78

Regars Smuger

i'm using 8500gt with 1gb onboard graphics ram, and 1gb 'normal' ram, rfactor works fine :) (not perfect but not sh1te lol)

Thanks mate wasnt too sure if id need to upgrade but sound like its going to do me for now lol

Regars Smuger

Thanks mate wasnt too sure if id need to upgrade but sound like its going to do me for now lol

no probs :) i've only got 2gb single core cpu and 1gb ram but the card with 1gb onboard ram makes a helluva difference tbh, best 40 quid investment i've made in a while :)

Guest smuger78

Regars Smuger

no probs :) i've only got 2gb single core cpu and 1gb ram but the card with 1gb onboard ram makes a helluva difference tbh, best 40 quid investment i've made in a while :)

Lol well mine came with the pc itself,im running a intel core 2 quad and the nividia 8500gt card so should be fine all im waiting for is my copy of r-factor from sim stox and it seems to be taking ages lol

Regars Smuger

Lol well mine came with the pc itself,im running a intel core 2 quad and the nividia 8500gt card so should be fine all im waiting for is my copy of r-factor from sim stox and it seems to be taking ages lol

Could of bought a copy from ebay cheap as well :thumbs_up:

Guest smuger78

Regars Smuger

Could of bought a copy from ebay cheap as well :thumbs_up:

Arghhhh e-bay I forgot about that DOH!!!! oh well it was only £9.99 and included all the f1 add-ons etc so not all bad lol

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..