sound

bobbert325

I have a problem with my sound that is confusing me. When i plug my headphones into the 3.5mm jack the sound comes out of my laptop speakers but when i unplug them there is no sound at all.

Any help or ideas would be greatfully recieved

Bobbert325

it is pluged into the headphones socket. there is a mic socket next to it. my laptop has built in speakers which is where the sound does come out of when the headphones are plugged in to the headphone socket. would a pic of the sockets help?

it is pluged into the headphones socket. there is a mic socket next to it. my laptop has built in speakers which is where the sound does come out of when the headphones are plugged in to the headphone socket. would a pic of the sockets help?

check the sound input/output settings in control panel m8, you may find you have to enable the socket or something (lest people plug headphones into a speaker socket and deafen themselves and sue the manufacturer or something equally ridiculous)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..