which f2

jay427

Evening all

i see you all painting real life f2 at the minute for r factor

I am working a few nights and will be having bit of time on my hands so if someone can post some pics of a f2 that needs doing i will try and get it done over next few days.

I dont no alot about them so dont no where to find pics i dont mind which one i do, if someone got pics of each angle or tell me where i can find them and also tell me which chassis it needs to be on i will get the chassis and do it.

Cheers jay

Evening all

i see you all painting real life f2 at the minute for r factor

I am working a few nights and will be having bit of time on my hands so if someone can post some pics of a f2 that needs doing i will try and get it done over next few days.

I dont no alot about them so dont no where to find pics i dont mind which one i do, if someone got pics of each angle or tell me where i can find them and also tell me which chassis it needs to be on i will get the chassis and do it.

Cheers jay

hiya m8,

Think i have one that'll be nicely up your street.....you have mail (well you will have in a couple of mins lol)

thanks in advance :)

Evening all

I have made a start on a real life f2 got so fair but i need some more pictures if anyone can help me please.

i will need pics of top of aerofoil, bonnet and back please

What i have done so far please tell me what ya think as i never do real life skins

post-79-1256491886.jpg

post-79-1256491957.jpg

hello mate...im frm Northern Ireland myself, and glad someone doin real life skin, i just haven't got round to doin any myself just atm, looking good so far mate, just one thing, on the panels in one or two places there is lines like a cheque sorta thing, add me on msn and il get u sorted wif a few pics!

msn is: kyleb55@hotmail.co.uk

f2 racing is finished for the season here atm, but my mate should ahve a few pics knocking around as his camera is never outa his pocket lol

thanks, kyle!

hello mate...im frm Northern Ireland myself, and glad someone doin real life skin, i just haven't got round to doin any myself just atm, looking good so far mate, just one thing, on the panels in one or two places there is lines like a cheque sorta thing, add me on msn and il get u sorted wif a few pics!

msn is: kyleb55@hotmail.co.uk

f2 racing is finished for the season here atm, but my mate should ahve a few pics knocking around as his camera is never outa his pocket lol

thanks, kyle!

Hello i added ya mate so whn ya get the invite then can ya send the photos over please

Thanks jay

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..