Prince's Trust

Sam

My Wife and her company are doing something for Prince's Trust and I thought this may be something that a lot of you would be interested in. So I have copied this from her work email.

I’m part of the Million Makers Team here at St Tropez.

Basically, the small team I am part of had to come up with a business idea to raise funds in support of The Prince’s Trust (Reg charity no: 1079675). We have to raise £10,000.00 by January 2010.

The St Tropez Million Makers Team have created ‘Super Lil Me’.

Basically, you can build your own avatar….it’s only £3.00 to create a Super Lil Me you can use it on Facebook, MySpace or your own blog(Edit - UKDirt). OR you could just create one and not use it.

There is also a competition to win a day at CPL Aromas to create your own fragrance worth £2000.00! (the fragrance house that featured on The Apprentice when the finalists had to create a fragrance). There is also a runner up prize of £200.00 worth of beautiful jewellery from Hush.com.

It’s fun to do and it is for a very worthwhile cause and you might win. I understand we all have charities we wish to support, so please don’t take this as a hassling message.

http://www.superlilme.com/ - and go to 'Join Our Catwalk'.

Let me know what you think :thankyousign:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..