Missmatch Version

sibbs

Hello lads, Have recently re installed banger heat it works fine offline but when trying to connect to a server it says Older Version, I have tried installed the patch 1.72 but makes no difference, In the c drive i have Programme files and Programme Files (x86) the nascar heat folder and bits are in Programme Files (x86) If this makes any difference? Any help is greatful.

post-1846-1258144890.jpg

As Stig said tried the 1.72e patch, It has 1.80 in the bottom right Stig. Im guessing thats where the problem is?

Sounds like your Windows may be stopping the patch from installing correctly. Try running the patch in safe mode or log yourself into your pc in administrator mode to allow the patch to install properly :)

As Stig said tried the 1.72e patch, It has 1.80 in the bottom right Stig. Im guessing thats where the problem is?

Sounds like your Windows may be stopping the patch from installing correctly. Try running the patch in safe mode or log yourself into your pc in administrator mode to allow the patch to install properly :)

Thanks mate will give it ago, I thought it could be my game is in Programme Files (x86) And the patch installs to the normal Programme Files folder, I have tried moving it all to the normal Programme files folder but it doesn't work in there if that makes any sense? Is there anyway of choosing the path for the 1.72 Patch?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..