My F2

Tosh924

looks mint tosh, me and aub had some when we was younger didnt race um at any clubs or anything just outside the house (hence the rubber tires not foam 1s) mine (515) deffo still works as had it running not that long ago,its just an expensive model on a shelf now lol. we have a 3rd 1 too painted up as bullys old f2 which is where half of aubs car is lol

if i remember rightly i was better than aub lol

post-855-1258231977.jpg post-855-1258232001.jpg

post-855-1258232024.jpg post-855-1258232047.jpg

pics took on my phone so not the best

Edited by fatdave488

yep all hand painted mate, the bloke we got the cars from gave me some blokes phone number and said he is good ask him to paint um so thats what we did lol, didnt even cost that much or take that long either, will try and get to bullys and get a pic of the 1 he has over the weekend

Never raced but I used to play with it all on my own in the street...saddo lol! The pics are of when it was practically brand new, few scrapes now but it's still pretty mint! :)

Edited to actually upload the pics lol...

post-908-1258236219.jpg

post-908-1258236266.jpg

Edited by martin379

stunning car that marty,

yours been in the wars jimmy lol. im sure that car you have jimmy is called a pinky as in the chassis???

the one i have is a johnston which was the older first type to come out.

great cars though lads.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..