TEST MEETING RESULTS

Spike

Heat 1: 6M, 2M, 85H, 2V, 84G, 515, 6P, 5G, 8P, 4R, 61P, 9P, 64P, 96H, 56P, 14N, 57P, 75A,

Heat 2: 515, 84G, 61P, 2V, 96H, 6M, 85H, 2M, 8P, 56P, 75A, 5G, 57P, 6P, 10P, 64P, 390, 4R,

Heat 3: 6M, 515, 5G, 2V, 61P, 96H, 2M, 75A, 6P, 4R, 55R, 10P, 85H, 14N, 56P, , , ,

Heat 4: 2M, 6M, 84G, 515, 2V, 55R, 61P, 64P, 5G, 96H, 56P, 4R, 390, 6P, 75A, 10P, 85H, ,

Final: 6M, 515, 2V, 84G, 2M, 96H, 85H, 61P, 6P, 5G, 64P, 10P, 56P, 75A,

Driver # - Points

HUTCH #6M - 204

MIKE #515 - 199

JIMMY #2V - 193

MICHAEL #2M - 188

NEZZA #61P - 174

LEE #96H - 169

GRASSER #5G - 164

TOM #84G - 162

KRUIZ #85H - 162

MAVERICK #6P - 154

HOOTY #56P - 139

HARMEN #75A - 136

TRAV #10P - 130

SPIKE #64P - 121

HAROLD #4R - 94

MARTEN #14N - 59

DAVE #55R - 55

LEEK #8P - 54

LEW #390 - 42

AUB #57P - 42

SAM #9P - 24

THANK ALL FOR RACING HOPE ALL ENJOYED IT COMMENTS PLEASE ABOUT ANY CHANGES NEED ?

VIEW ON RACING ,TIME AND CONTACT ?

THX TO AUB TRAV AND TOM FOR SERVER AND LEEK FOR WORK SHEET TOP WORK GUYS

Edited by Spike

loved every minute last night :) cheers spike - I think the creators of this one have got it spot on in my opinion - the car handles great and the contacts how i would imagine it to be in real life. (cars didnt seem to spin out when hit, more like slid on)

Also thought the track grip levels being slippy make the racing much more realistic and the dust cloud when you are following another car finishes it off brilliantly.

roll on next week and long live this mod in my opinion - gutted it is just a winter season filler tbh.

roll on next week and long live this mod in my opinion - gutted it is just a winter season filler tbh.

This.

I certainly hope we can replace wednesday saloon nights with it or have a rota for other mods? as im sure car numbers will never drop below a reasonable level as the racing and action is superb! Infact i reckon it could entice more members let alone loose them.

Thanks for running it, and for those persistent enough for helping me last night, for some reason none of the stuff would work and one last try had it sorted!

Cyas next week if we're running them again? Perhaps an un-official team meeting with teams randomly drawn on the night?

At first, when I went into the server, I was blitzed every time I took to the track and thought that it was going to be utter crap for me. I had no real setups and people were not giving me chance to set the car up so was going to give up like I usually do. However, I managed to get one track right, then another then another and when I was able to keep up, it became very enjoyable. In the races, I was left alone and enjoyed side by side action rather than obliteration and it was really really good!!!! Several races I mixed it with Mike and Hutch and because we raced it really gave me a buzz - unlike any other rfactor mod. I know I will feel the opposite if it becomes a full blown take out mod, but if it was to cxarry on like last night for me, I can really see myself enjoying this mod to the max.

I would love my F1 to handle like this, but in NZ the tracks flow and are wider giving more scope to correct errors. I agree with Nezza, the cars felt really good when sliding into the bend, hardly ever losing the back end, unlike F1's whereby the slightest slide and I spin.

Enjoyed it guys, especially when "racing" - looking forward to some more next week :thumbs_up:

Well Done Spike & Trav - did well running it dispite some people being uncooperative.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..