UKDirt F1 2009 Season Review

Kevin

Hello,

The UKDirt Admin Team are pleased to bring you the 2009 UKDIRT RFACTOR F1 SEASON REVIEW.

I would like to thank the F1 admin team members for their help in putting this production together, too many to mention but they know who they are.

Please feel free to comment on the production of the review, we are always looking to improve, whilst at the same time, it is always good to see positive comments, as this kind of production takes up a lot of time to produce.

I do hope you enjoy it.

2009SeasonReview.pdf

Yes.... Great work by Stato and crew!!! :thumbup: ... Nice to have a few mentions even tho I did miss most of the season due to working away :thumbs_down: ... Roll on next season, I think Im getting the hang of the 1`s now... ;)

P.s. Kev, must have taken you forever mate... Took me almost forever to read it :2:

Edited by Murf

First of all, big well done to Kev on this production.

Kev first let us know about this 2 weeks ago, and we could not believe how long it was then. A few people chipped in a few reports and before you know it, it was approaching 100 pages.

This really is a phenominal achievement. Very well done Kev, and the rest of the team who chipped in.

Cheers

Johno

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..