Stock Rod template

Guest ChrisPye

Guest ChrisPye

Bit of a long shot, but wondered if anyone has got the old Stock Rod Nova Template and car files on their PCs? I lost my hard drive some time ago and lost it. I need something to design my new race car for next season on, and thought this is the easiest way.

Going to give RFactor a try in new year....so maybe see you on track again soon!

Chris Pye

Bit of a long shot, but wondered if anyone has got the old Stock Rod Nova Template and car files on their PCs? I lost my hard drive some time ago and lost it. I need something to design my new race car for next season on, and thought this is the easiest way.

Going to give RFactor a try in new year....so maybe see you on track again soon!

Chris Pye

MAG!! :D

If you're looking to try rfactor but can't find the stockrod files for heat, there is this Corsa mod for rfactor, so you'd be able to at least paint the car and check it out on the spinner :thumbs_up:

(but get rfactor m8......and try the rods when we re-release em.....:D )

cheers......wrighty

i have these stock rod files and game for nascar heat your loooking for but i would imagine the files are too big to attach here? il keep lookin around because i remember downloadin it twice one was from a link to mediafire or something similar and another website to do with nascar stuff mainly...il find the links asap and post...if not here's my msn, i could maybe zip files up and send them?

kyle55@hotmail.co.uk

LINK NOW ADDED... http://rapidshare.com/files/236279513/stockrod.zip

ta, kyle!

Edited by kyleb55

thanks spud for lettting me know ;) wasn't sure.. and no problem at all...hope i offended no-one by uploading it :shrug:

ve been seaching 4 this mod for moons now n wen i find a link to it it dossent blood y work has any1 got or found a link appart from meidafire or wat ever it is lol would love 2 seee this mod take of again was brilliant to race

many thanks teve

Guest ChrisPye

Thanks Kyle for finding it for me..... I struggled to find it myself!

Wrighty - Seasons Greeting to you buddy! I've not got the time to work on the race cars these days, let alone find time to play games on here, but trying to find the time!

The UI.res isn't there - well the file is there but it doesn't work. Just copy across the one from the Banger mod and it will work fine :thumbup:

the best way to do it (although copying in works fine) is to copy the ui.res from an existing mod into the 'run' folder before install. When the mod installs thats where it looks for the ui.res to copy from, so add a ui.res into run and you'll have the mod install as the makers intended :)

......and its nice to see you around again Chris :) Merry xmas m8y.

i have the correct ui.res but i cant upload it here as its 24,000 kb (over 7mb) but do as wrighty and earache said above and it should work fine ;) sorry for those it wont work for i cant really do much about it, if your really desperate i could zip the stockrod mod up and send over msn or something maybe?

anyway, over and out...kyle!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..