arlington in for a hell of a time

bangersteve

hello for all you arli racers that dont already nmo dugard has sed due to the speedway being wrecked on a wednesday night they r moving the race dates to a satuday also due to the lack of money ans suppporters from last year arlingtons future looks pretty poor

thnks steve

feel free to comment

I would think a majority knew this already?

And for those who didnt understand the start of it like myself.

Arlington raceway have moved the dates of all banger and stockcar meetings to Saturdays, this is of no fault of their own but the speedway track can only take a certain amound of damage before owners etc have to make a decision.

I would think a majority knew this already?

And for those who didnt understand the start of it like myself.

Arlington raceway have moved the dates of all banger and stockcar meetings to Saturdays, this is of no fault of their own but the speedway track can only take a certain amound of damage before owners etc have to make a decision.

thats a etterway of putting it lol cheers ;)

Mildenhall runs on saturdays. average 100+ turnout's with a few drivers that would do arlington racing there. Means its competing more with other weekend fixtures as such rather than being by itself in the mid week placements.

To be fair Lee, not that many Mildenhall visiting National boys were doing Arlington Rookies on the Wednesday, there's more to Arlington than the occasional National Banger meet. Most other local tracks run Sunday with other Spedeworth Southern tracks running Sunday too. It will make me more likely to race Arlington as i couldn't get down there after work most Wednesdays and would rather race saturday than sunday as that way you get sunday to sort yourself out and recover before working again Monday Morning.

I meant it in the way they may be affected in national banger turnouts mate, as there are groups of people that only do rookie bangers and ones who do a bit of both, so cant see it affecting the rookies to be honest.

Makes it easier for people like me to get to it though, and allows more weekenders of racing :)

Moving to Saturdays is a good thing, for racers and spectators alike. The midweek racing was well known to put off long distance visitors and by moving to Saturdays gives these guys the opportunity to pay the track a visit.

I meant it in the way they may be affected in national banger turnouts mate, as there are groups of people that only do rookie bangers and ones who do a bit of both, so cant see it affecting the rookies to be honest.

Makes it easier for people like me to get to it though, and allows more weekenders of racing :)

Most of the national banger meets are were on Saturdays this year apart from A60 Amble though weren't they?

Most of the national banger meets are were on Saturdays this year apart from A60 Amble though weren't they?

Think it was only the November gala night that was held on saturday?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..