MKTEX on Vista

Guest ChrisPye

Doe anyone know how to get MKTex to work on Vista Home? Each time I try to run it, the MSDOS window opens and then disappears like a flash!

hi m8,

dont forget you have to have the mktex file in the same folder as the tga. (Although this wasnt on vista) i always had to do the following:

open the dos window, then type cd<space>(paste in your target folder address from the top bar in the folder window) so the prompt changes to your target folder name, then type mktex<space>car105.tga<space>car105.tex

i think.....its been a while lol

hi mate. i havnt raced online for a while but i have vista and this is what i always use. just copy/paste youre tga file 24 bit uncompressed into the folder. (make sure its simply called 'car'. then double click the 'tex' file. theres an mktex file in there as well i didnt delete it in case it needs both to work. cheers, damo.

tga_to_tex.zip

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..