New PC help

Cabs

Morning all.

I'm going to buy myself a new pc for home but would appreciate any help from people that have possibly made a recent purchase or has spotted one that they would have if they were going to buy a new one.

Dont need a screen or mouse etc, and it will mainly be used for the online gaming side of things so will need to run rfactor with ease. I been looking at some, but the more i look the more I get lost and confused :blink: No more than £500 really, or 'er indors will hit the roof :011:

Any help much appreciated, thanks Cabs.

PC-1

PC-2

Pc-3

There are a couple of links to some computers that would run rFactor and within your price range, i just typed in gaming pc on ebay and a load came up, i would say PC-1 is the best for the price of it. if you want to look for your self you should be looking and something along these specs:

Between 2GB or 4GB of RAM

Between 2.0GHz or 4.0GHz

between 250GB or 400GB Harddrive

Graphics card: anywhere between Nvidia 8600 to a 9800GT or a ATI Radeon HD 4350

I think thats all, but im sure someone else will corrrect me if its wrong as im not 100% but im pretty sure lol.

Hope this helps.

Leech

Edited by LittleLeech774

Thanks for all the replys lads, much appreciated :thumbs_up:

Never really thought about building my own, mainly because i would not have a clue as to what to buy to put in it. I do like the idea though, would it be too much to ask someone to sort me a list of items i need to build one from scratch and maybe who are reliable people to purchase the items from.

Thanks again for any help, Cabs.

I mostly always use ocuk i myself have never had a problem with them, any defect parts have quicky been resent out

They do pre built machines this is a fairly good one for the price, just needs a cracked install of windows 7 installed http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct....444&subcat=

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..