Guitar hero

bobbert325

Hi there i am thinking of getting guitar hero for the xbox or maybe even the wii but i see there are a few to choose from now so was wondering which to get and where from etc, any help please?

Many thanks

bobbert325

Hahahaha.... Dont bother m8.... Get yourself a real guitar or drum kit, and actually achieve something.... I had a go on a m8s, and that lasted 2 mins before the boredom set in..... ;)

Hahahaha.... Dont bother m8.... Get yourself a real guitar or drum kit, and actually achieve something.... I had a go on a m8s, and that lasted 2 mins before the boredom set in..... ;)

Ah... Boredoms set in on Modern Warfare 2, So im going to go buy a gun, go to a Russian Airport, Murder Thousands of civilians, and achieve something? lol

You'll achieve something by dying your hair though mate, might catch some younger children.

Tried the battlefield demo? Forza 3? Grid? GTA? Bioshock and bioshock 2.

Forgot about assasins creed, never played them but heard good things about both games.

Edited by Lee

Hi there i am thinking of getting guitar hero for the xbox or maybe even the wii but i see there are a few to choose from now so was wondering which to get and where from etc, any help please?

Many thanks

bobbert325

To answer your original question Bobbert, I'd personally recommend the xbox version of the game, as I find it a little slicker than Wii version, particularly in the responsiveness of the guitar. As for the game, depending on what your into, Guitar Hero: World Tour is probably the one with the widest selection of musical genres to choose from, and the game on it's own can be picked up pretty cheap now (the guitar piles on a bit of money though unfortunately).

As a musician myself, I resist the urge to be a musical snob about it and defiantly enjoy the game every now and then as something I can just pick up and play, and it's pretty cool for parties and stuff.

I personally use SHOP-TO for buying games because it's usually the cheapest, has free delivery, and usually comes the next day if you order before 5.30pm (as long as it's in their immediate stock), which is excellent. You can set up free text alerts to let you know when it's been dispatched too, which can be helpful. Definitely recommend them!

Hope this helps and enjoy :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..