Sheffield 25/02/10

Walker363

Fancy some fun on the shale? - Well don't hang about book in on the ukdirt website to join in the fun :thumbup:

Last week seen us racing at birmingham wheesl raceway. The heat winners were Murf 561 Hooty 256 LeeK 39 Fast Track 527 Going in style H399 then we moved on to the consolations which were taking by Corny#391 and Leech#126.

We then moved on to the A-final which was taking by Lee#531 and the B-final was won by Danskin#236 with Munis NZ17 coming home in 2nd and Madcowie 323 coming home in 3rd while while Walker 363 Big Al 515 and BFD 351 battled it out for 4th until the last lap. Walker 363 took 4th with Big Al 515 taking 5th and BFD 351 coming home in 6th with spike 221 coming home in 7th Dode 151 in 8th Pusher 4 in 9th Dave 488 in 10th with Ianstep 516 and SpikeJNR 172 taking the final spots.

We moved on to the Grand nationals and these were won by Corny 391 and Going in style H399.

SHEFFIELD STATS

Total Number of Meetings: 19

Total Number of Rfactor Meetings: 4

Fastest Rfactor Lap: 14.428 (Dazza #1)* Since track was re-surfaced

Driver with Most Final Wins at Track: Mike and TomD (2 Finals each)

Driver with Most Rfactor Final Wins at Track: TomD (2 Finals)

Driver with Most Wins at Track: Parky (7 wins)

Driver with Most RFactor Wins at Track: Murf (6 wins)

Currently 24 cars booked in at the time of adding this little extra bit which is a good start. 4of the top 5 in the current points charts are booked in. Add to that the holders of the 4 major titles, and you already have a the makings of a classic.

post-7406-1266781883.jpg

Edited by Johno3

Johno just to let you know i may not be able to make it tonight but i will do my best... my PC has a big virus causing it to crash all the time and its really slow also missing SCSI/RAID driver... so isdtead of just trying to sort it going to put a fresh install of XP back on.... i will do my best to make it.

Leech

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..