Ford Scorpio

swindy

You know what the online crowd are like. Bung it on Mk2 physics and people wont complain!

Yer good point ryano ,and good feed back lads i,ll put on the exact same physics as the mk2 loon ,one more question grill or no grill? i cant make my mind up which looks better lol

post-871-1268737742.jpg

You know what the online crowd are like. Bung it on Mk2 physics and people wont complain!

Yer good point ryano ,and good feed back lads i,ll put on the exact same physics as the mk2 loon ,one more question grill or no grill? i cant make my mind up which looks better lol

Have the option to take it off or leave it on

Have the option to take it off or leave it on

Agreed

If there has to be a choice between the two,Grill on i reckon :) Agreed on the standard mk2 physics too,

Edited by Lee606

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..