Help needed!

Rod132

Can somebody help me?! Basically, my PC died ( :-( ) and wiped everything. Want to get the new one up to speed etc and wanted to load the offline versions of our favourites, but everytime I click on the link in these forums, it leads nowhere. Is it a dead link? And can somebody please send me a good link. I need my F2 fix!!

Thanks all

Mark

Quality!! Big smiley face here now......but which files do I need for offline?!!!

just install the efftwo.exe then the skin files in the first F2 section (f211up.exe, F212up.exe etc) after that.....there was a couple of chassis made after these packs were made but skins for them were never included in a formal pack as far as i know, and you'll know from trying some of the links here that the downloads are hard to find - some kind soul might still have them to re-post but i don't i'm afraid.

Good luck, happy hunting

Thanks guys.

I see that Rfactor is the future :thumbup: , but my mates all have Heat and we have "practice" eves. so need to stay with that too!

Cheers again

Mark

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..