paintin car

ste hart

hi people iv never done it before and i was ju wounderin if anyone can help me out a bit in a paintin a banger im just startin up again on this site i use come on all time ages ago but i never new how too paint the cars so if anyone knows the best programe and how too use it thanks :D

hi people iv never done it before and i was ju wounderin if anyone can help me out a bit in a paintin a banger im just startin up again on this site i use come on all time ages ago but i never new how too paint the cars so if anyone knows the best programe and how too use it thanks :D

Hi Ste, i paint bangers. and I use Adobe Photoshop version 7, which quiet easy to use. Im sure if you look on the forum there are a couple of posts on how to paint skins, but there are different ones for different programmes, but i found this on my pc and it might help.

painting_tutorial.zip

Edited by headbanger193

Hi Ste, i paint bangers. and I use Adobe Photoshop version 7, which quiet easy to use. Im sure if you look on the forum there are a couple of posts on how to paint skins, but there are different ones for different programmes, but i found this on my pc and it might help.

ok cheers m8 il giv it ago and see ow i get on if i cant do it il hav see if ay 1 can do me 1 hopfully be racin in a weeks time wen mi p c gets sorted propas lol : D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..