Skin help needed

Guest condorcoon

Guest condorcoon

Hi all

im new as you would guess but im not the one for skinning a car so i need BIG help

Proposal:

if i can draw out wat i want for my skin and send it off.(including car name and all.)

Plan b

if that doesnt sound okay then i shall request some sites to get started with (not my only skinning knowledge is paint -_-(yh laf it up))

so please get back to me if AND when possible.

cheers condorcoon

PS if it makes it easyier i will happyliy make it on paint send it off and you could do ur magic and send the finished one to me please note im using NASCAR heat(bangers)

cheers condorcoon

Guest condorcoon
Hi all

im new as you would guess but im not the one for skinning a car so i need BIG help

Proposal:

if i can draw out wat i want for my skin and send it off.(including car name and all.)

Plan b

if that doesnt sound okay then i shall request some sites to get started with (not my only skinning knowledge is paint -_-(yh laf it up))

cheers condorcoon

PS if it makes it easyier i will happyliy make it on paint send it off and you could do ur magic and send the finished one to me please note im using NASCAR heat(bangers)

cheers condorcoon

footnote i do have msn please do ask for it via PM

thank you.

Guest condorcoon
Hi all

Proposal:

Plan b

cheers condorcoon

cheers condorcoon

footnote i do have msn please do ask for it via PM

thank you.

sorry for another update but i would like it if i had the same skin for all classes (dont mind any car)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..