online racing

Rudeboy473

i have installed everything i need to race and can race with skin packs offline, like a normal game. when i pick multiplayer i get all the way through to the server lobby but only my name shows up, i have left it for a bit (went for a shave) to see if it was a slow connection but nothing happened. i want to race online pls help.

i have installed everything i need to race and can race with skin packs offline, like a normal game. when i pick multiplayer i get all the way through to the server lobby but only my name shows up, i have left it for a bit (went for a shave) to see if it was a slow connection but nothing happened. i want to race online pls help.

thats right your name will show up coz you are the one only in server when others join server it will show there names aswell,also servers tend to not have anyone in except when a meeting is on or just before meeting

how come when it logs on to ip it shows between 30-60 ppl online:- 48.........1/24...................connect. then i put the password in and i'm the only one there, also when i go to car manager it says i havent got the tracks installed but have installed them on numerous occasions.

how come when it logs on to ip it shows between 30-60 ppl online:- 48.........1/24...................connect. then i put the password in and i'm the only one there, also when i go to car manager it says i havent got the tracks installed but have installed them on numerous occasions.

The 1/24 is the area which shows how many people are in the server so 1 is how many are in and 24 is the maximum allowed in the server at one time. The other numbers are your ping.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..