Heat Black Screen

LeeK39

Ive hit a big rut tonight when installing a load of Windows updates (about 90 of them I think). I downloaded and installed them all fine, now gone to open Heat up (any of the mods as its the same for all) and I get the first popup menu and I can then hear the background music but the screen is totally black.

I am running Windows XP so the run as admin thing isnt an issue, ive tried changing the compatability modes and none of those work either, ive tried a reinstall and still the same.

Anyone got any ideas as to what to try next?

Just an update, managed to fix the issue. It seems the Windows updates did something with the dirvers for my graphics card so found the lastest drivers, installed them and its seemed to have sorted the problem.

Thanks to both Tads and james for their help in trying to find the source of the problem. :thumbs_up:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..