0 pts 599 harold

0 pts 688 fordy

0 pts 41 drumbstick

0 pts 313 budge

0 pts 151 dode

0 pts 495 lew

wd tom on euro and kendo on final

hopefully see all back for next week cya then

Well done Tom in the Euro and Kendo for the Final (who needs a wheel eh? ;) )

It was my first meeting this season :839: and enjoyed it some good hard racing as always had the lead a few times but was way off the pace to hold on, still good fun though and the random draw for the Euro added to it, cheers admin for running the show hopefully i'll get another few meetings soon.

Well done to tom, thought i might have been catching you at one point until pc decided to let me down, still well pleased at how well i done in the lcq and the euro up until it broke lol. Agree with BFD with the euro it all depends on your grid draw and the first couple of laps lol.

hopefully see you all next week as should be getting a new graphics card today.

cracking night of racing I thought. wd to Tom on the Euro win, the red and yellow cheque roof has gone to a very worthy wearer in my opinion. also wd to Kendo 'the wheel hater' 912 for the final win. :) Also got to say unlucky to dode who im sure would have finished in 2nd in the big race if it hadnt been for his dodgy graphics card. Good racing mate.

The euro didnt quite go how I wanted it to, but I still had a fantastic race and enjoyed every minute of it even though I ended up damaging the car. Was surprised to get pole, in all the years of racing i think that was the first time, so I lined up a little nervous wondering what joys the first bend was going to bring lol. The inexperience showed as much when I came out of the bend a bit wrong, I think tom may have clipped my back end slightly but am not sure, but anyway the car had a slight tank slapper on which meant i entered the next bend on the outside with about 4 cars going past me on the inside. I cursed a bit but got stuck straight back in and found myself quickly back up to 2nd and chasing tom down. The usual nezza luck went a few laps later though lol as there was a crash on turn 1 or 2 which nearly took tom out as well i think. I had to slow down a lot and went round the outside, but this decision meant that woody and tosh were back on me going into the next bend. the rest of the race the three of us were going at it just about every bend until about lap 20 when i had my back end clipped a bit which slightly spun me into the wall and damaged the wheel. I limped round the last 5 laps hoping for a top 10 finish, but Lars pipped me to it on the last lap. Great race though. :)

The rest of the night went brilliantly for me and I think the practise i put in on friday paid off. very happy to get 2nd in the final from red, and I wasnt too far away from catching the wheel hater. a few more laps and it would have been close.

Good to see a few of the old faces return and would be nice to see them a bit more in the future. it was a shame to see Drumb leaving early, as I personally like to see the championship roofs on display, and hopefully what made him leave will be a one off.

thanks for running it Spike, was very smooth evening :appl:

Also got to say unlucky to dode who im sure would have finished in 2nd in the big race if it hadnt been for his dodgy graphics card. Good racing mate.

yeah mate had a good race with ya, was praying for something to happen to tom so i could win but awell better luck next time lol

Having just watched the replays, I must have been at a different meeting to what I thought I was at!!!!

I was frustrated from the opening laps of the European, and that frustration grew till lap one Grand National, as I felt the racing was working against me and things were going wrong due to others inept ability to race.

Thank goodness for the replays adding clarity to the proceedings ;)

European - pleased to survive the first bend, then the first lap then finding myself in 3rd. Tom 1st, Robin 2nd, and I thought cant let them get away, so went for a hit but missed. Robin was then took out by Woody?? and I found myself in 2nd but due to overdriving the exit to the bend I started to loose control and hitting Nezza and Dode, as I wrestled to keep the car straight but I just ended up spinning out and down to 21st!! Got back upto 15th or so - but again a bit of luck deserted me, but did feel for Nezza and Dode when they ended up 11th/12th after running 2nd/3rd for a long time - where I should have been!! Well Done Tom - European Champion, not an easy run from front row.

Heat One, great start, up to 2nd but Lew just clipped my back bumper and sent me spinning and down the positions I went. Got back to 10th and had a great race with Spike, which ended with him, I thought, doing the dirty on me but looking at it, it was a combination of us both loosing control and I came off worse!! No finish.

Heat Two, got shafted right from the start and taking a heavy hit from Tom, when I was going to move over. Lap or so later there he was right in front of me, so with the UK Open in mind I went in and didnt stop. I came out but Tom didn't. Two or three laps later Tom rejoined - After using the infield pits to repair his car - and proceeded to follow me in on two occassions. I wasn't in the places, although I was having a good race with Grasser #233, so it was quite strange to be trying to dodge Toms hits as well as trying to stay in front of Grasser!

Final, Drove very well in this but I dropped back early on, got back upto 8th but the charging reds passed me, leaving Dave and I to battle it out, which he won - Ended up 11th - Hate finishing 11th!!!

GN, Got pole but Harold was off like a shot. Had some good fortune and managed to break away, and when Harold was took out, I lead for 10 yards before LeeK passed me. Held on with only Woody passing me and really chuffed to have finished a race in the points :thumbs_up:

So having seen the replays, I am quite happy with the meeting :thumbup:

Congrats to Kendo #912 for taking the Final, good to have a final win in both Heat and rFactor. Well Done m8

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..