LATE BOOKINGS UKDirt 10 Series

Dave488

post-855-1283366992.jpg

*based on the BRISCA 50 Series*

To commemorate 10 years of UKDirt online racing in 2010, a special competition – the UKDirt 10 Series – will be contested, during the closing three months of the season.

This will be open to anyone that wishes to enter the UKDIRT 10 rounds, points will be reset to 0 for the start

the nine dates are:

06-09-10 Coventry

20-09-10 Northampton

27-09-10 Kings Lynn

04-10-10 Cowdenbeath

18-10-10 Sheffield

25-10-10 Taunton (fixture changed)

01-11-10 Arena Essex

15-11-10 Hednesford

22-11-10 Belle Vue

The points scored will be recorded in a separate table for the UKDirt 10 Series, throughout the 9 Rounds, ahead of the night of the Grand Final, at Birmingham on 29th November.

UKDirt 10 Series Grand Final – Birmingham – 29th November

At the conclusion of the 9 rounds, all drivers who have scored points in the series are invited to attend the Grand Final night. All of those drivers will start the night with their point scores as at the end of round 9. Each driver then races in three out of five heats, New Zealand style, closed grid with a front/middle back rotation. Those five heats carry DOUBLE points towards their UKDirt 10 Series tally.

After the five heats have been completed, only the Top 12 Point scorers in the series will progress to the 10 SERIES SHOOTOUT GRAND FINAL, with top scorer on pole position. 10 cars, 8 laps, first car home wins the UKDirt 10 Series.

Edited by fatdave488

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

table has been updated above

as per the BRISCA 50 series we have opened the UKDIRT 10 series to anyone that has raced in a UKDIRT 10 Meeting and to anyone that wishes to race in the last 2 meetings remaining,(Hednesford and Belle Vue) anyone that has scored points before the final birmingham (29th nov) meeting will be eligable to race in the nz style races for double points to try and get into the final 10 that will contest the final on the night

the Birmingham meeting will not count towards national points so the last national points scoring meeting will be the Belle Vue meeting on the 22nd november

Edited by fatdave488

• 4 weeks later...

points have been updated, (link is in 2nd post above), only the top 12 go into the UKDirt 10 final but there will also be a normal meeting final ran on the night, looking at the points there is still a few places that can change due to the double points on offer monday with the 3 heats.

this is the last meeting of the 2010 season for f2s so get booked in, if we have a good few booked in the nz type grids in the heats should produce some very good racing

ok, i'm booked in for tonight. just so you all know i'm getting 14.7 and not much chance of going faster. on the plus side i seem to be able to face front for more than 30 laps, in practise.thanks for the encouragement from last week, but i was frustrated with myself having raced for a few months and still spinning out by lap 2 most of the time. Since then i have looked at drumbstick's guide to setups on simstox and instead of changing the setup i have, too much, i have altered my driving a little. i know this sounds counter-productive but it has worked due to understanding weight transfer a bit more. So no promises fellas, and i'll see how it goes. Until tonight :5:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..