Saloons September Skinpacks

samson

i asume after reading the installers that you need to install the tar pack 1st? if not the tar installer tells you to delete the shale folders that i had downloaded 1st, even after doing it this way i do see that not every body including myself and harmen and aub to name 3 havent got tar skins we only have shale 1s

i asume after reading the installers that you need to install the tar pack 1st? if not the tar installer tells you to delete the shale folders that i had downloaded 1st, even after doing it this way i do see that not every body including myself and harmen and aub to name 3 havent got tar skins we only have shale 1s

Same here, no Tar skins for me either.

All skins are present and correct here guys there is no order in how you install the skinpacks. all you are deleting is the registered folder and registered (Shale) folder from C:\Program Files\rFactor\GameData\Vehicles\saloons\Sim-Stox

Edited by samson

All skins are present and correct here guys there is no order in how you install the skinpacks. all you are deleting is the registered folder and registered (Shale) folder from C:\Program Files\rFactor\GameData\Vehicles\saloons\Sim-Stox

They arent in there. I have now installed both packs (tar first then shale anc vice cera to check) to a totally different folder nothing to do with rFactor and still there are tarmac Skins missing from the Tar folder.

Also found is a small problem with 1 drivers veh file this patch fixes it but please read and follow the instructions carefully DOWNLOAD HERE

This is to fix a problem found with gingers veh file.

in order for this to work you need to read these instructions carefully.

Before installing this patch go to C:\Program Files\rFactor\GameData\Vehicles\saloons\Sim-Stox\Registered (Shale)

Look for the file name 482_gignerS and delete that file only then continue on installing this patch.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..