4 pts 550 lars

2 pts 46 nezza

2 pts 343 numbnut

1 pts 81 bathboy

0 pts 488 dave

0 pts 912 kendo

0 pts 94 tombrad

Well done to gary on winning the final!

and this may be sad but worked out the track championship points since it was between me and gary!

from the last meeting plus this meeting the points are as follows

gary = 34 + 38 = 72

me = 38 + 37 = 75

unless i have missed out somewhere it seems to me ive won? not entirely sure tho! lol

Cheers for the meeting and well done to Gary on Final win.

Cheers Drumbstick for posting the setup earlier, made my meeting more enjoyable, although i did spin the same Driver twice ( in the Final and GN ) sorry about that wasnt done on purpose just poor hits by me.

thought it was aweful here tonight tbh. racing was very poor and desperate at times.

tricky tight track with no room if people crash out in front of you. I spent most of my night with a broken car after hitting into drivers who had crashed in front of me. also if you have crashed can you please not just cut across the track without looking when either rejoining or trying to get to the centre green?

I would also like to make sure that people have their mirrors on whilst racing, as I am noticing when I get up the inside of some drivers, a few cut straight in without looking and put you straight into the inner wall on the entry to the bend and not just at this track. Either this is intentional and very dirty or people simply dont have their mirrors on.

also admin, if we are racing at night can we have the practise server set to night also before the meeting, as the track looks completely different to me in the dark?

dont want to rant, but it is spoiling the racing for me lately and a few others i'm sure.

thought it was aweful here tonight tbh. racing was very poor and desperate at times.

tricky tight track with no room if people crash out in front of you. I spent most of my night with a broken car after hitting into drivers who had crashed in front of me. also if you have crashed can you please not just cut across the track without looking when either rejoining or trying to get to the centre green?

I would also like to make sure that people have their mirrors on whilst racing, as I am noticing when I get up the inside of some drivers, a few cut straight in without looking and put you straight into the inner wall on the entry to the bend and not just at this track. Either this is intentional and very dirty or people simply dont have their mirrors on.

also admin, if we are racing at night can we have the practise server set to night also before the meeting, as the track looks completely different to me in the dark?

dont want to rant, but it is spoiling the racing for me lately and a few others i'm sure.

I dont think you can set practise sessions for Night. To be honest I dont think Cowdie should be run at 'night' as the track is dire enough in the first place. I think Bathy left the meeting before final due to not being able to see much and I know I could see little to nothing in my mirrors.

didnt think the visibility was bad last night when it was dark, me and gary found it easy to see but ive done quite a few meetings in the dark at cowdie and could see fine, might depend on the settings of your monitor etc. Plus im probs one of the only people who doesnt hate the track in general! Probs got to be one of my favourite tracks to race in Rfactor.

Also forgot to say thanks for the meeting spike :)

WD Gary be good to see you put the time in at other tracks see how quick you really could be, and well done Dode on winning the track champs.

Strange track cowdie its more like threading the needle than racing, and if one driver makes a mistake it can wipe halt the field out. I know we discovered a couple of problems in the track, Dave ended up on the infield in one race and somebody else got stuck on the kerbs in another. Maybe someone who was having problems with the track being dark can supply a screen shot so we can feed the info back to cowie so it can be fixed in any future update he may do(I don't know either way if he ever plans to touch the track again)

Edited by drumbstick

WD Gary be good to see you put the time in at other tracks see how quick you really could be, and well done Dode on winning the track champs.

Strange track cowdie its more like threading the needle than racing, and if one driver makes a mistake it can wipe halt the field out. I know we discovered a couple of problems in the track, Dave ended up on the infield in one race and somebody else got stuck on the kerbs in another. Maybe someone who was having problems with the track being dark can supply a screen shot so we can feed the info back to cowie so it can be fixed in any future update he may do(I don't know either way if he ever plans to touch the track again)

that will be me again then drumb :042: lol absolutly shocking night i seemed to hit every crash and ended up stuck somewhere in all races (center green in heat 1 kerbs all of heat 2 and kerbs for 2 laps in gn too)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..