RFactor Activation

Avon 357

Hi Guy's, After a break from online racing I'm hoping to return. To help me get started I need some advice. Firstly Ive downloaded RFactor through a link on UK Dirt & used the trial version (aparently the same). The problem is that once I found that my laptop can play the game I paid for the upgrade, however can't seem to find the option to add the voucher code into the game to activate it to the full version. So, can anyone tell me what to do next. After that, are there any link/walkthroughs to get me up and running re - skins, server info & league protocols.

Cheers,

Avon 357

Thanks for the help Hooty, however for some strange reason I dont get any prompts to put the codes in. I did uninstall then put my activation code in the link to the official site which let me download RFactor again however it just went back to the same trial version with no option to activate. It lets me go online eg chat loby etc but restricts my options in the game although cant see the time limit on the game (hour). I assume that Ive used up one of my 5 entitlements. Any other advice before I contact RFactor?

Avon 357

Sorted.

Emailed RFactor & they replied with a walkthrough. I'll post it below incase a forum menber has the same issue.

Avon

1. Uninstall rfactor then DELETE the entire rfactor folder and any rfactor folder in your Documents folder.

2. In My Computer->Tools->Folder Options view tab, enable "Show hidden files and folders".

3. Delete the trymedia license folder located in "C:\ProgramData"

4. Download the rfactor 1255 full installer from the downloads page of rfactor.net

5. Install rfactor by right-clicking on the installer and select "Run As Administrator..." (even if you have a administrator account)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..