A big happy birthday to ........

Tricky88

PMSL Gosh that is old, 37, wow 37! 37 years old, well i never, who'd have thought it 37 today.

:appl::thumbup::2::rofl::sign72::9::intheclub:

Happy Birthday matey, have a lovely day :)

bloody hell JB, you got 7 years on me!! That makes me feel warm and cuddly inside now knowing there are more old farts out there

myself, jb, lakey, fred, biffo.......before long ukdirt will have its own oap discount section!

Makes me feel rather lovely too boss as he seems to have 3 years on me too.

Might be able to do a young guns V's stars of the past soon at this rate, especially if we invite some old racers back for a one off.

Happy birfday ya old codger btw.

Might be able to do a young guns V's stars of the past soon at this rate, especially if we invite some old racers back for a one off.

excellent idea tbh bobbert

excellent idea tbh bobbert

Tried one the other year at Fleet if my memory serves me correctly...went well...we'll see.

Happy Birthday JB and I only have one year on him!!!! Gutted thought he was older than me lol

Bring back the old Heat 15 for a one off meeting, Those who raced in the early days of Ukdirt Bangers should remember them, Not sure what the DP team would make of some of those races though :scared15:

........... That makes me feel warm and cuddly inside now knowing there are more old farts out there

myself, jb, lakey, fred, biffo.......before long ukdirt will have its own oap discount section!

=========================================================

:rolleyes: Maybe we can get sponsorship from Saga....lol

:sign72: Congratulations Lakey , have a good one m8 :thumbup:

That was 37 you say.......wow

:shrug: Sorry meant JB not Lakey Doh......jeezz these old people....lol

:sign72: Congratulations JB

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..