Newbie!

Simon31

Hi Lads, just after some answers really, am coming back to ukdirt after a year break as ive finally updated my pc to get r factor!

First one, would i be a white grade in these? i was red in heat but im defo not up to speed in these!

Second, will i be able to race as number 31 as my real life f2 number and not 231 as registered with?

And finally are the physics ment to be be so pushy on these cars? im using toshes set-ups (thanks) no matter what i try i cant get the back end out! im using a pad would that make a difference? but i have brought a wheel just waiting for it to come!

Thanks

Simon

hello mate, welcome back

yes you would be a white grade but if you are seen in the practice server and are stupidly quick we may move you to yellow, as for your number you are number 31 on the ukdirt site in the f2s anyway so thats all sorted, i think it was changed a few years back for you?

the physics are being worked on by uksom to stop them being so "pushy" and they have made a huge step forward and will be released when they are happy with them, they are testing on mondays with a few people and most seem happier with them so far, so the version you have got will not be the 1s we use next year, they are trying to make it pad friendly aswell as wheels but i would say you will be better off with a wheel, if your on a pad you will need much lower wheel lock than the lock on toshs setups

hope this all helps and once again welcome back

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..