Practice Server .45

Mav

Mav Jnr tried to join the server on wednesday evening on the PC, but when the password was entered it just timed out and wouldnt log into the game.

I have just tried on the laptop and again it wouldnt allow me in, just timed out after password entry.

However we both could get into the .48 server but that was set up for NZ.

Didn't this happen a month or so ago that the server wouldn't let people in??

Also there is listed a server for F1 Stock Car V1.4 by "Online F1 Stox Racing" with no password for entry - Anyone know who these are??

If the problem persists then unfortunately neither of us will be able to take part tonight.

Ive been offline for a few days but got online today to find .48 down and not working. Its back up now with F1 BV Practise loaded for Real Skins, any further problems let me know. As for .45, ill give it a reboot and hopefully it will sort the problem as I can see that others have been able to get into server in the last few days.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..