F2 Randall Skin Request

Jedd165

Hi All

Im just wondering if anybody could do me a randall f2. Im just starting rfactor and need a f2, im a white top and number 165 and name Jedd Stirk. I would like blue pannels and black chassis and white roof. :) :) :) :

Thanks Jedd#165

Edited by Jedd165

Hi All

Im just wondering if anybody could do me a randall f2. Im just starting rfactor and need a f2, im a white top and number 165 and name Jedd Stirk. I would like blue pannels and black chassis and white roof. :) :) :) :

Thanks Jedd#165

Hi Jedd,

I can sort something out for you if you wish, but with new chassis coming out before the start of the online season it's up to you whether you want your own or wish to wait and practice with a novice car.

Let me know please

oh and welcome aboard ;) all the best, wrighty

hi, im not bothered which chassis m8!!! im just wanting a car to race with!!! and i want the colors above m8 !!!

Thanks Jedd

ok!!! i'll sort that out!!! tonight!!! lol

just joshing, i've got a randall i used last season that'll get you away, i'll recolour it to your requests and pm it over :)

Best wishes......wrighty

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..