hotrods

jay427

Hiya Jay,

if ypu're willing to do that and let us have the PSDs we'd be more than happy to include em in the next update*

*which will not take as long as this one did lol :D

cheers.....wrighty

Yes not a problem matey, i will let you have them when they are done.

Is there going to be a tigra B ? as i have also done 2 of them and billy bonnar tigra and james o shea fiesta.

Cheers jay

Hi Jay,

The Fiesta needs a rebuild to add the full frame and tidy up the body so that'll be after the F2 is released at least....as for a Tig B, i can neither confirm or deny that there may be one in progress (which is to say therre may be one for the update, but i'm not making it) :)

Just to let people no that over time i will replicate all the real life rods i done for r factor if anyone wants them then let me no

Here is 66 206 cc

Nice to see John van den Bosch car :appl:

Are you able to paint 467 Winnie Holtmanns as well ?

Thanks in advance.

Just to let people no that over time i will replicate all the real life rods i done for r factor if anyone wants them then let me no

Here is 66 206 cc

Nice to see John van den Bosch car :appl:

Are you able to paint 467 Winnie Holtmanns as well ?

Thanks in advance.

Peppi,

Even if Jay hasn't done the 467 (for instance, but this applies to most of the cars) we'll still try to get the skin done ourselves for future updates based on the following criteria:

1: chassis is in game and there's a template for it,

2: the body upgrades required are either made or can be easily added (that is to say we don't have to completely rebuild the car to suit a specific shape of parcel shelf for one car lol)

3: if you can provide a good SET of pics (not just two pics of the same side taken from across the pits/track/motorway en route to a meeting lol)

oh and finally.......

4: we have had requests in the past to make the cars left-hand drive for anti-clockwise racing on the continent......as you'll appreciate, with the remodelling and physics modifications required we're not really prepared to undertake this.

We are, however, still looking at making the necessary additions to cars (primarily gearbox ratio sets, windscreens and non-biased physics) to allow the mod to progress onto bigger circuits in the future :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..