UKDirt open MI

drumbstick

Hello and welcome to the First UKdirt F2 Open.

The format for this meeting will be as follows

Each driver will get 3 heats

The top 48 scorers will then split into 2 semi-finals run in points order.

The top 12 from each semi-final will then form the UKDirt open grid, with semi-final 1 on the inside.

The remaining drivers will have a B final, run in graded order.

The practice server will close at 7:50 when all drivers will need to meet in chat, we will be starting at 8:00 sharp as there will be a lot of races to run.

Can everyone please make sure you have read the general UKDirt rules HERE and the F2 specific rules HERE especially the starting procedure.

A couple of things I need to add after being in the practice server this weekend.

No swearing will be tolerated, you will be asked to leave the server if you do so:

If you just try and fence any cars around you, we will ask you to start from the back and if you continue to do so will be asked to leave the meeting.

Everyone who is not a paid UKDirt member should have been sent a link to chat, if you have not then please let me know ASAP and I will send it to you

Below are all the grades for everyone booked in

White

CRAIG128

WAQAR

RUDEBOY

Bailey98

BONSEY

Cheerios

NATH

COCO

Louis Heynen

SAMWIT

D-STU

BOB NL

RYANO

Jedd

Harding Jnr

Yellow

JoshSpiers

Jase

bullboy

JAKIE

GARY 131

WRIGHTY

SPIKEJNR

Blue

MICHAEL SCHUTTER

James560

HAROLD

Robbo

KENDO

Sanderr

Michael Green

Red

GRASSER

HOOTY

AUB

DAVE

TRAV

Lithgow

DODE

LARS

PEDZ

SPIKE

SS

TOMD

MIKE

LEE#531

NEZZA

ROBIN

DRUMBSTICK

TOSH

Race grids are below, please check you are in 3 heats and be in chat at 7:50. Some peoples grades have also been changed due to there practice server performance so check yours.

post-1244-1298313806.jpg

Edited by drumbstick

Thanks for tonight guys. Was a lot of fun! I'm a bit gutted about the racing in the final, some people pulled onto the racing line at slow pace without looking first which cost me quite a bit.

But I'm still stoked with 6th place. I definitely wasn't the 6th most fastest car out there. And being within a second of first at one point for a few laps was definitely a good feeling. Cheers guys, good racing Spike in the last one ;)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..