Nascar heat windows 7 :S

SpannerG

lo all, ive been racing on sim stox for a while now and ricky told me about ukdirt so i thought id check it about. i downloaded everything right but its never worked? :S me and ricky have tried at least 70 times and its never worked.(it allways loads winston 2000, if you put everything in program files it says " unable to locate file NHeat.exe in x86" and if in x86 it never loads mods) . so i was wondering if anyone could get up running. i would prefer if someone helped me using teamviewer.

Thanks,

Hammer

lo all, ive been racing on sim stox for a while now and ricky told me about ukdirt so i thought id check it about. i downloaded everything right but its never worked? :S me and ricky have tried at least 70 times and its never worked.(it allways loads winston 2000, if you put everything in program files it says " unable to locate file NHeat.exe in x86" and if in x86 it never loads mods) . so i was wondering if anyone could get up running. i would prefer if someone helped me using teamviewer.

Thanks,

Hammer

Have you just been downloading the mod files and running the installers without changing the directory where to install them to? As default all of our installers go to C:\Program Files\Hasbro Interactive\NASCAR Heat where as on Win7 you'll need it to add the (X86) into the directory so it installs to your system correctly. If all is installed to the correct directory then I don't see why there should be a problem

i change all directorys to (x86) but the mods dont seem to work if they go to x86?

Try this.

Run NASCAR Heat As Administrator

Windows Vista and 7 have enhanced security that will not allow NASCAR Heat to properly access its files.

The simplest method to solve this problem is to always run the game as the administrator.

1 - Locate and open your NASCAR Heat folder.

2 - Right click on NHeat.exe or NASCAR Heat.exe and select "Properties".

3 - Select the "Compatibility" tab.

4 - Click the "Change settings for all users" button.

5 - Place a check mark next to "Run this program as an administrator".

6 - Click on "Apply" and "OK" to save the changes.

(Vista & 7 users may need to confirm security authorizations through the process.)

ive done all that and it still doesnt work. :S i read on themodsquad forums that it installs files to different loactions? i done the stuff you told me.

Well thats me out of ideas. I'm sure there are members who race Heat and use Windows 7 out there who will know how to sort this for you though.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..