Westworld feedback

drumbstick

Stokie has asked we give feedback on the track, as I think this is one of the first meetings to be run there and possibly even the first F2 meeting.

As I said in the other thread I thought is provided some cracking racing.

I did notice at least 1 possibly two bugs. When running late in the day(not night but evening) there are some funny shadows cast in T1, also I think there might be a texture gap between the kerb and infield on T3 but I am not sure on this one.

The only things I would suggest need improving are, resistance added to the grip(Check the old Barford or Taunton with the new to see what difference it can make) and maybe round the top of the kerbs just slightly but that's just a personal thing.

Edited by drumbstick

I reaced last night on the basis that it was a new track and I actually had a play in the F1 there to see if it was suitable to run a meeting in the Winter Series last year. The only thing that stopped me was the amount of weeks we had and some of the things we wanted to achieve with the Winter Series.

As for the track, I really like it. I only visited the track once in real life (2006 rings a bell) but it seems to be what I remembered. I would personally like to see the curbs more rounded. I do think they are a little extreme.

Oterwise superb track - congratulations on creating a good race track.

Cheers

Johno

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..