Cowdenbeath British Preview

TRAV365

If you have not gave the saloons a go before why not come and have a go this week.

there fun and easy to drive and i have put my setup below which i use for every tarmac track

with only a tweek to the gears and am on the pace of the big boys so they must be easy.

So go book in on the ukdirt site the meeting is Wed 4th may 2011 8.30pm start

travloon_2011.zip

post-402-1304002010.jpg

Hello All,

I just want to reiterate everything that Trav has said really.

These realy are very very easy to drive and very enjoyable, especially on tarmac. Out of all of the Rfactor leagues on UK Dirt, I really think that this is the easiest mod to drive.

I can also confirm that you only need one set up for tarmac. The only thing I ever change is the gears.

So and come and join in the fun!

Cheers

Johno

I can vouch for these guys comments ... this is the first mod ive raced online in rfactor and the first time ive used a wheel ... but i wasnt to many laps of the pace with a basic setup so i will be aiming to race these all year .... you never know by the end of the season i might catch them lol

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..