F1 Setups

Jedd165

Hi,

i have been wanting to race f1's for a while but i cant get the right setup for a pad! ive been watching the superstars and they seem to be drifting on tarmac is that the quickest way round ??? And when i power my car seems to spin out??? and help!! :042:

Thanks Jedd

Hi,

i have been wanting to race f1's for a while but i cant get the right setup for a pad! ive been watching the superstars and they seem to be drifting on tarmac is that the quickest way round ??? And when i power my car seems to spin out??? and help!! :042:

Thanks Jedd

you will be struggling to drift the car under controll with a pad, consistantly, you will either get the arse out and spin or you wont at all, you need to invest in a wheel to get precise control with the throttle and wheel. as for the drifting the reds ,s/s are all experinced in driving the cars and takes a bit of practice to master.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..