SKINPACK: Post-'Open Meeting' uploads

MoR137

Hi,

Following on from the two UKDirt F1 Open Meetings that took place on Wednesday and Thursday of this week, here's another opportunity to upload skins to use in the league.

Drivers who raced at at least one UKDirt F1 Open Meeting

This skinpack is your chance to upload your skins! As you'll know from the UKDirt F1 Open Meeting information, drivers who raced are subject to the following special offer:

UK-Dirt membership will be offered at the reduced rate of £7.50 for anyone racing in the open F1 meetings, this is a 50% reduction on the normal new member fee and will give you UK-Dirt membership until the 28th February 2012. Those who wish to take this offer up will be given a unique code which you will include in your payment detail

UKDirt F1 admin will be in touch via PM over the next couple of days to confirm your eligibility for this offer. If you intend to pay the membership fee and join us here in UKDirt F1, please upload your skins before the deadline detailed below, and I'll ensure they are in the next skinpack. If you are unable to get skins in before this deadline don't worry; there will be another opportunity in a few weeks time.

Existing Drivers

If you wish to change chassis or paintjob, this is your chance to do it, but please do so in accordance to the skin rules on the UKDirt website. Note: To avoid unnecessary skinpacks, I will only make the pack if there has been at least one upload from a new driver. I may consider the pack if there is considerable demand from existing drivers too. If I don't make the pack, I'll keep all skins received ready for the next pack at the end of the grading period.

Brand New Drivers

Welcome! Driver's racing their first UKDirtF1 meetings are invited to upload skins if they wish. For new skins:

• You need to upload a shale car and a tarmac car.
  • On each car, you need to paint skins with all 4 grade colours: white, yellow, blue and red.
  • Zip up the files in a ZIP file and upload them via the Skin Upload Facility in the members section of the UKDirt website. If you have any issues, you can attach them to a post on this thread or PM them to me.
  • If you drive in another formula and this is your F1 debut, or you have raced at other online racing leagues (e.g. Simstox), please get in touch with me so I can pass the info onto the admin team.
  • Any questions, just ask and I'll try to get back to you ASAP.

DEADLINE FOR SKINS: 7PM WEDNESDAY 18TH MAY 2011.

Thanks,

MoR

Received Skins

Blymn 130

MoR 137

Cobbers 155

Matty 300

Edited by MoR137

Hi MoR, just painting some skins now. I assume you need the files saving as a .dds and then zipping up, but is there any particular way you want/need the files naming to make it easier for you?

Hi Blymn,

Glad to hear you'll be joining us :)

That's correct, dds and zipped up. As for naming, take a look at the files in 'C:\Program Files\rFactor\GameData\Vehicles\F1Stockcar\TarmacOL\UKDirt (Tarmac)' already on your pc, and try to work it around those based on whichever chassis you are painting for each surface. If your unsure, don't worry, i can just rename them :)

Thanks,

MoR

Hi MoR again!

Finished off the skins, but couldn't upload them the proper way as my membership hasn't been fully validated yet on the UK Dirt site. So I've attached them to this post.

Thanks again

Ben

Thanks mate.

sorry they are a few minutes late

No problem - not home yet so can't view them but presuming they are ok I'll include them when I get home.

Thanks

MoR